What We Do
Even if you aren’t a customer of Atlantic Respiratory Services, you've probably seen our Air Patrol service vehicles out-and-about across the Lowcountry. Our fleet of vehicles, emblazoned with the big yellow aviation wings, is always on the go serving customers just like you.
Our expert staff includes Respiratory Therapists, Field Technicians, Pharmacists, Billing and Reimbursement Specialists and Patient Services Representatives who are all there to serve you and your respiratory needs. Every person at both our locations in Charleston and Walterboro – as well as those traveling across the Lowcountry making deliveries and assisting customers – is looking out for your respiratory health.
- Home Ventilator Therapy which includes the Nexus Individualized Plan of Care Program
- Mobile Airway Clearance Therapy for bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis, and neuromuscular disease patients
- Sleep Therapy including our specialized Mask Fit program to ensure the RIGHT mask for the RIGHT patient
- Oxygen Therapy including both stationary and portable solutions
- Nebulizer Therapy including an in-house pharmacy for respiratory medications
- Education and training on all equipment by caring and compassionate ARS team members who are experts in the field
- Billing of private insurances, Medicare and Medicaid
- Follow-up with physicians on both progress and compliance
- Assistance in arranging for patient travel
- Loaner equipment for use while patient's equipment is in for service
We are here to help. Get started by giving us a call or exploring our catalog to see a sampling of the products that we carry.
What Our Patients Say
"The technician who came to my home was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable about the equipment. I really appreciated having his help."
-Atlantic Respiratory Patient
"My Respiratory Therapist gave simply outstanding service. The information was very thorough and presented well. She made the experience very meaningful and enjoyable. Great service!"
- Atlantic Respiratory Patient